Venn Group are working with a global banking firm based in London. We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Data Governance Analyst to join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of our data governance initiatives.
- Apply solid knowledge and expertise in the Financial Crime - Anti Money Laundering / Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and implement robust data governance frameworks and policies.
- Assess and enhance data quality through the development and implementation of data quality standards and procedures.
- Conduct regular data governance assessments and audits to ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal policies.
- Work closely with business units to define and document data requirements, classifications, and ownership.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to data governance processes and procedures.
- Participate in the design and implementation of data governance tools and technologies.
- Provide guidance and training to internal stakeholders on data governance best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Sanctions framework, requirements, and processes.
- Utilize working knowledge and understanding of data governance, data quality, metadata, profiling, analysis, and data management tools.
- Proven experience as a Data Governance Analyst in a financial services environment.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of sanctions
- Strong understanding of data governance concepts, data quality frameworks, and industry best practices.
- Experience in developing and implementing data governance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to data governance in the financial services sector.
- Proficient in using data governance, data quality, metadata, profiling, analysis, and data management tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Management, Information Systems, Finance).
- Professional certifications in data governance or related areas would be advantageous.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Rate: £350 - £400 per day
How to Apply:
If this sound like something that you would be interested in then please get in contact with the financial services team at Venn Group.