Delivery Manager - Sustainable Transport
Our client is seeking a dynamic Sustainable Transport Delivery Manager to lead a multi-modal road investment program. This is a high impact role which will see you playing a key role in shaping the future of transportation infrastructure in the region.
- Manage the development and construction activities of major infrastructure projects
- Provide technical expertise in highway engineering and transport design
- Collaborate with colleagues, local authorities, funding bodies, and other stakeholders
- Work with the supply chain to ensure the program stays on schedule and within budget
- Utilize NEC contracts to manage contractor performance and requests
- Assist in the preparation of reports for senior management and local authorities
- Proactively support timely and robust project controls
What You Bring:
- Proven experience in developing and delivering technically complex engineering projects
- Track record in commissioning technical services through procurement and SCM
- Familiarity with working within an NEC environment, including contract management
- Strong partnership and stakeholder management skills
- Relevant degree-level qualification and professional memberships (e.g., APM, ICE, CIHT)
- Collaborative: Work as part of a team, managing and leading when needed
- Service-Driven: Customer, resident, and partner-focused
- Empowered & Accountable: Take ownership and lead when needed
- Performance-Focused: Ambitious and willing to go the extra mile
- Innovative: Embrace change and open to new possibilities
- Problem Solving: Aim for clear and simple solutions whenever possible
- Salary £57,800 to £64,796
- Hybrid, flexible and agile working
- Competitive pension
- Competitive annual leave
- Senior, strategic, high-impact role
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Delivery Manager - Sustainable Transport”.
Alternatively, please contact Nik Stoate at Venn Group for a confidential discussion on 07703 832834
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.