Democratic Services Officer – Full-time – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in Kent, who are known for their excellent team culture and are recruiting for a Democratic Services Officer to join their department.
This is a part-time or full-time role with hybrid working available
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Providing a high-quality administrative service
- To facilitate the effective running of the Councils’ formal committees
- To provide support and for councillors’ meetings, including formal committees of the Council, sub-committees, panels and officer meetings
- Provide advise the Council on all matters relating to Democratic Services
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A flexible approach is required, as the role will assist with the general running of the Democratic Services function
- Knowledge of Modern.Gov is not essential but would be useful
- Candidates would need to be able to attend offices in Kent for evening committee meetings once a week
Interested? For further information, please contact Manasvi Kale at Venn Group.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.