Recruitment Agency reference: 68654
Venn Group are recruiting for a Design Manager to work within a leading infrastructure company on a temporary or contract basis on a railway project based in south Wales. This is a key role contributing to the team on a Monday to Friday basis (08:00 – 17:00). It is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to further their career in construction, with one of the UK’s leading construction companies. This is an office-based roll that has ‘Work from home’ options available and regular site visits.
- Temporary works coordinator qualification
- HND/Degree in engineering
- Experience as CRE / CEM on rail projects
- Liaising with subcontractors to discuss designs and implications
- Bridging the gap between the operations team and design team
- Supporting the project to comply with Network Rail standards
- Sign off assurance documents and engineering management plans
- Management of the engineering process throughout the project lifecycle, working closely with Project Managers and CRE’s
- Competitive market rate
- Work from home days
- Opportunity to become a either a permanent / temporary, with a clear progression path within the company
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nile Farndon, Alex Tresnan or Dan Ashcroft on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.