Design Quality Engineer
Milton Keynes (Hybrid working)
12 Month+ Contract
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Design Quality Engineer undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Experienced in OEM design or test
- Knowledge of using quality tools
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Create and manage plans to assist Design in meeting warranty, dissatisfaction, durability, breakdown targets, supporting technically to deliver sound solutions through robust Engineering process
- Leading technical reviews through robust application of Engineering principles to make clear:
- Concern definition, Target/Expected performance, Investigation method, Root cause
- Capturing review outcomes, issuing clear actions with follow up.
- Analyse market claim data and summarize clearly to support concern definition, customer and business impact.
- Prepare and present regular status reports and scorecards
- Support audit activities to confirm correct quality processes have been followed and provide coaching support as required.
- Cross functional communication involving design, test, marketability, market quality and plant departments.
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile organisation.
For further information, please contact Darcie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)