Interim IT Recruitment Solutions
Interim Desktop Engineer required immediately
Ref No: J68521
Contact length: Ongoing
Hours: 48 hours split over 4 days on a rota basis (8 am until 8pm)
Hourly Rate: £16 - £18 per hour via umbrella
Unsociable hours: £25 - £27 per hour via umbrella
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Interim Desktop Engineer to join our highly esteemed public sector client in Exeter for a 3 month contract initially to provide service desk support and desktop engineering services.
- Fault finding in technology environments including basic hardware and software
- Working on the service desk when required
- Installation of end-user and departmental devices and periphery
- Using own knowledge and initiative in addition to written or learnt procedures
- Ensure that all incidents and requests from users for assistance are handled promptly and effectively
- Responsible for planning, prioritising and managing own workload
- Ensure that all call queues are managed
- Be prompt, effective and proactive at all times
- Follow established procedures and processes and actively contribute to the update of existing work routines
- Liaise with internal individuals, teams and departments, 3rd party suppliers etc. regarding support of technology systems and ensure end users are kept up to date with progress
Key technical experiences include:
- Experience providing IT support
- Good customer service skill and flexible attitude
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Riley Garnett or Nathan John on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.