£34,524pa; Competitve benefits package
Main purpose of the job
- Be responsible for providing guidance to and liaising with the ICT Service Management and Service Desk (SD) teams in order to provide an excellent desktop and application support service to staff (on-site and remote) and to external customers and stakeholders.
- To support the organisation's estate of desktop and mobile computing devices and applications (including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile/smart-phones) - maintaining their integrity, availability and confidentiality for on-site and remote users.
- To maintain and administer the organisation's estate of ICT systems, services, hardware and software; pro-actively monitoring, supporting, preventing problems, maintaining, upgrading and fixing systems and services in accordance with business requirements and SLAs/OLAs.
- Network protocols and infrastructure management including: Cisco ASA series firewalls; Core/Edge switches; DMZs and DNS; WANs/LANs/VLANs; WLANs/WAPs/WLCs; Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Collaboratively work with the (x2) System Administrators (Wintel, Virtualisation, Storage & Backup) and DBAs to help support the Authority’s estate of servers and resident applications, maintaining their integrity, availability and confidentiality at all times.
- SCCM and inTune experience is vital for the role.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.