Desktop Support Analyst
Agency Reference Number: 7161500
Venn Group are working with a law firm who are currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Analyst. The successful candidate will assist the support team and work with external suppliers to ensure the efficient and effective use and performance of the firm’s IT systems.
Rate: up to £31,000 DOE
Shifts: 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm
- Monitor calls on the IT Service desk and respond to allocated calls; prioritizing and following-up calls and ensuring that users are supported in a timely and effective manner
- Take ownership of tickets assigned and use your knowledge, experience and persistence to work through to a successful resolution of the issue
- Support hardware including (but not limited to) PC’s, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, printers, projectors etc.
- Reimage and prepare PCs/laptops for new starters and supply equipment to users as required
- Assist the Reception team with the use of AV & VC equipment in the meeting rooms
- Run early morning checks on overnight processes; investigating and resolving any unexpected events
- Maintain and update the IT equipment asset management register
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent understanding of how to support IT systems
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office suite, Mimecast, Windows 10, Elite 3E, iManage DMS, InterAction, IntApp Open, Bighand, Adobe, Oyez Forms and DocX Tools
- Effective communicator with good listening skills
- Sound planning and time-management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
To apply for this role or to find out about other roles we are working on, please contact Renay Demoore on the Reading Corporate Services recruitment team on 0118 207 1212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.