Venn Group are currently partnered with a large healthcare organization in the Cheshire area who urgently require a Desktop Engineer to work on-site, on a 12 month.
The key role responsibilities are:
- To troubleshoot up to an intermediate support level, all software/ hardware in use throughout the Trust including networking troubleshooting.
- Undertaking the management of the day to day team incident workload queues, allocating tickets using technical experience and excellent organizational skills
- To participate in projects relating to the ongoing development and service improvement of the core operational support infrastructure.
- To Create, modify and delete user and computer accounts, change passwords and other basic and intermediate level systems administrative duties including Group Policy troubleshooting and modelling to an intermediate level
- To undertake the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of client operating systems of supported desktop/ server products.
Please note that this role requires on-site working full-time.
To apply for this role or to find out about other IM&T roles, please contact James Haddington on the Manchester IT Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org