(Digital) Campaigns Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: LG1
Salary up to £43,860
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for a (Digital) Campaigns Manager to join London Borough of Redbridge on a permanent basis.
As (Digital) Campaigns Manager you will lead on and own the council's Digital Collections Strategy, coming up with innovative ideas along with the current SMS & email campaigns.
The (Digital) Campaigns Manager will lead on the following areas:
- Enable optimal use of existing digital technology (SMS Webform, Autovoice and E-mail), and grow the use of digital capabilities in the Revenues department where appropriate
- Manage the digital campaigns to enable effective execution of Recovery Strategies in line with statutory requirements within the Revenues function
- Optimise contact effectiveness and resource productivity through ongoing analysis of performance
- To manage the relationship with digital vendors and identify opportunities for improvement
- Create digital campaigns based on departmental revenues collections strategies to optimise both council tax and business rates collections performance
- Partner proactively with Digital Vendors and Revenues Management Team to identify new digital functionality to identify potential strategy enhancements
- Manage the relationship with Digital Vendors to maximise digital capabilities and reduce costs to the function
If you are looking for your next position and have the required experience and knowledge then please forward your CV to email@example.com call 020 7557 7667 and ask for David Harney
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.