Our client, a prestigious Local Authority is looking for an Interim Head of Responsive Repairs to lead in the improvement of their responsive repairs team to take them to a new level. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced in management of housing property repairs services within a local government or registered housing organisation and a proven track record of improving processes.
Position: Interim Head of Responsive Repairs
Period: 6-12 months
Hours: Full time
Location: London – Hybrid Working
Duties for this Interim Head of Responsive Repairs will include:
- To lead on planning and operation of a responsive repairs service including oversight of repairs operatives, KPIs, contractor relations and contract management with a budget in excess of £10million
- Apply extensive understanding of HRA estate improvement and building safety legislation including fire safety, water safety, M+E and asbestos to ensure service is compliant in all aspects of policy and procedure
- Work effectively to improve service, minimise loss and work towards increasing client satisfaction
- Implement change to long term strategy and procedures to introduce positive outcomes to residents
- Form strong stakeholder relationships and ensure high quality communication to senior management
If this Interim Head of Responsive Repairs opportunity is of interest to you, please call Jason Woodhouse on 020 7557 7667 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above role, please don’t hesitate to pass on these details.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.