We are working with a Local Authority in South England to recruit an experienced Interim Project and Design Lead to make changes and improvements to better support practice and make use of utilised functionality.
Position: Interim Project and Design Lead
Period: 12 months
Hours: Full time
IR35 Status: Outside
Rate: £500 per day
- Deliver the implementation of Care Director Phase 2 for ASC to support best practice and accurate recording
- Knowledge share to users and teams supporting the application
- Manage stakeholders to ensure good communication and collaborative working
- Capture requirements and design the system and process changes for Phase 2
- Ensure good communication and collaborative working is in place within the programme team and with the service
- Ensure compliance with the council’s Project Management and the Care Director governance framework
- Must have experience of working within local authorities, ideally social care services
- Demonstratable experience documenting requirements, project governance guidance, scope and design documentation, documentation of processes
- Managing complex programmes or projects and the ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Care Director experience would be desirable
If you would like more information about the role, please contact David Harney, Ethan Weatherby or Lisa Subhash via Venn Group’s London IT and Transformation Team.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.