1. Job Title: Digital Facilitator Team Leader (Onsite)
Venn Group are currently working with a public sector organisation in the North West to recruit an Digital Facilitator Team Leader on an initial 3 - 6 Month contracted job.
2. Job Specification:
The main purpose of this role is to support the development of Digital Enablement across the organisations workforce in readiness for the implementation of a new system.
You will be required to support the upskilling and development of digital confidence and IT systems and capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be engaging, personable and emotionally intelligent with a high level of digital confidence. IT training skills and experience are required.
Please note that you will be working onsite across all locations in the Manchester. You will be engaging with staff only and not directly with patients but will be present in clinical areas. Any necessary PPE will be provided.
• Working with the OD team (and associated teams) to design and deliver relevant training in the below areas:
IT systems training (either face-to-face or virtually) for commonly used systems e.g. Microsoft Office suite
Behavioral capabilities associated with digital confidence e.g. confidence with using a new system, interpreting and analysing data, digital security and compliance
Optional: Digital leadership skills e.g. systems thinking, digital strategies, creating digital cultures
• Working with the OD team to roll out localised training plans for each MFT site
• Engage with all staff in a calm and supportive manner, understanding challenges and sensitivities with learning new digital skills
• Confidently use a laptop and an iPad
• Engage and motivate others to become more digitally literate
• Ability to quickly create training content and mobilise team to deliver
• Excellent verbal and written communicator
To apply for this role or to find out about other Technology jobs, please contact Aadil Adam & Claude Kunzli on the IT Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.