Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Officer on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in The Black Country.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, offering a salary of £24,782 - £27,008 per annum.
Duties will include:
- Develop and implement the organisations digital marketing strategy in line with department objectives
- Measure return on investment and KPI’s across all digital media and produce regular reports for the management team
- Lead on sourcing rich content, including case studies, news stories, photography and multimedia content for various campaigns and digital channels (social, website etc)
- Lead on the continuous development of the website to improve the customer experience and measure traffic
- Manage the external supplier relationship with agencies contracted to support the department with digital marketing and websites, leading on the tendering process for selecting future digital agencies
- Oversee and manage social media presence, ensuring they are in line with brand, department objectives and digital strategy
- Oversee conversion activity delivered by the Senior Digital & Conversions Coordinator ensuring activity is planned and reported on to include e-marketing, mobile and online chat, and research of new platforms (WhatsApp)
- Monitor social media presence, looking out for reputational issues and monitor competitor activity
- Set up, deliver and manage digital campaigns; advising on the best approach for campaigns and evaluating effectiveness to ensure that objectives set are achieved
- Continuously work on the search engine optimisation of the website, regularly refreshing and writing content for search
- Write web content and copy for other marketing materials (blogs, e-shots etc) to ensure they’re suitable for online audiences
- Keep up-to-date with developments and trends in digital marketing, advising the team on new ideas to enhance marketing activity
To apply for this role or to find out about other Marketing & Communications jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Marketing & Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.