Public Sector IT Recruitment Solutions
Digital Project Manager
Our client based in South Wales are looking for a Digital Project Managerto join their team on a 3 month contract initially. The role will have overall responsibility for the integrity and coherence of the Project in addition to supporting the Project Lead and Programme Manager to deliver the relevant key objectives and milestones.
Length: 3 Months initially
Daily Rate: DoE
IR35 Status: Inside
Day to Day Duties:
- Being responsible for the delivery of successful projects of diverse complexity across the Health, Social care and the wider partnership community
- Assisting service development by working in conjunction with formal groups and practitioner / clinical leads identifying where Digital Transformation can support change to modernise services and improve departmental performance in line with service policy and delivery targets
- Managing single or multiple projects spanning the entire process from business case development, project planning through to implementation and transition to operational use
- Developing and implementing stakeholder engagement and communication plans
- Leading on programme definition including writing business cases and other programme documentation including initiation documents, programme plans, risk and issues logs, stakeholder, communication and benefits plans
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems (Server and PC)
- Experience of hands on delivery and management of complex full lifecycle projects ideally within the NHS or a public sector organisation
- Understanding of the role of a Programme Management Office (PMO) role and project and programme management
- Understanding of key NHS targets and current priorities within NHS Wales
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Paulo Davis or Jamie O’Neill on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.