Digital Skills Lecturer
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Pay Rate: £28 -£30 per hour via an umbrella company
Hours: Full Time
An opening has arisen for a Digital Skills Lecturer to be based in Merseyside. Said individual will deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment which ensures successful learner outcomes and maximises the potential of every student to progress to their chosen.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Teach students enrolled on a range of courses as assigned by your line manager
- Implement appropriate feedback and assessment systems to accurately check learning, adapting teaching as required to ensure learner progress
- Operate within the Quality Assurance framework
- Manage courses or parts of courses as required including administration and organisation.
- Contribute to curriculum innovation, development and implementation.
- Maintain a professional learning environment in the classroom consistently implementing
- the College’s behaviour management processes as required
- Maintain and update teaching expertise and skills to continually develop your teaching practice and deliver the best outcomes for learners
- Supervise practical activities, workshops and work placements as appropriate.
- Facilitate learning by selecting material and methods appropriate to student needs and course level to deliver a flexible learning programme
- Use technology, including the college’s virtual learning environment effectively to enable independent learning at any time or place
- Develop and use high quality resources and teaching materials which meet course frameworks and learning outcomes
- Embed career related employability skills through high quality teaching and learning to support progression
- Develop and use initial assessments to accurately determine learners starting points
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of MarkBook, registers and other relevant systems to accurately record student assessments, achievements and progress
- Invigilate examinations as required
- Prepare assignments, examination questions and assignment materials as required
- Liaise with external examiners/internal and external verifiers as required
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Ash Sahota (Senior Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations