Dispute Resolution Paralegal – Derbyshire
Esteemed Legal 500 practice seeks a motivated Dispute Resolution Paralegal to assist their Derbyshire office. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is looking to enter the legal field, qualify as a Solicitor and develop their career.
You will be assisting Solicitors and Fee Earners with general administrative duties, drafting pleadings, instructing counsel, opening and closing files and taking client instruction. You will be working within a collective team and as the role progresses, your responsibility and caseload will increase.
Training Contracts are offered at the firm on a rolling basis so there is ample opportunity to qualify as a Solicitor and progress your career at a reputable firm.
- Clear route to qualification and ongoing training and development opportunities
- Offering a salary of £18,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Invaluable opportunity to learn from esteemed Solicitors
- Law LLB degree necessary and proven interest in legal field
- Enthusiastic and conscientious attitude
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.