Interim Divisional Finance Manager
Vacancy Reference: 7023460
Daily Rate: £140 - £200 via umbrella
Duration: 3-6 months
Our NHS client is looking for an Interim Divisional Finance Manager to join their finance department for a 6-month contract initially.
Day to Day Duties:
- The Divisional Finance Manager (DFM) is key to managing and reporting the Division’s current financial position to the Finance Business Partner and forecasting the Division’s future financial position
- You will be managed by the Head of Management Accounts but also work very closely with the Finance Business Partner for your Division who has overall responsibility for the Division’s Finances
- As DFM you will lead your Divisional Finance team consisting of a Management Accountant and an Assistant Management Accountant
- You will provide assurance to the Finance Business Partner of the quality of historic and forecast financial information through completion of a comprehensive analytical review process
- You will provide analytical support throughout the Division to support effective management of resources. This will require meeting with relevant stakeholders including Medical Staff, Nurses, Administrative staff and Management
- You will lead the reporting of weekly and monthly financial KPIs and alert the Finance Business Partner of significant variances from targets
- You will provide a high quality analytical and planning service to the Finance Business
- You will work directly with staff at all levels within the Division to support them in developing an accurate forecast and assessing future year’s funding requirements.
- You will be accountable to the Business Partner for the adherence to Trust financial policies and procedures, statutory requirements and requirements from Department of Health, Monitor and the Trust Development Agency
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- NHS experience
- Substantial experience in accountancy positions
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Being able to translate complex data from various systems and into a clear and comprehensive model
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on the specialist Finance recruitment team on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.