Job Title: Domestic Services Monitoring Officer (auditing)
We are currently recruiting for a Domestic Services Monitoring Officer within a leading Healthcare NHS Trust in Lancashire. This is a key role within the trust and will be an on-going temporary position.
Duties will include:
- To monitor the cleaning standards across all wards and departments at a large NHS trust
- Liaise with Trust Ward Managers/ Matrons/Service Managers, Estates and Facilities colleagues and other department managers, to ensure monitoring is undertaken and national standards are met
- Conduct joint cleaning monitoring with trust staff to ensure that issues are identified, and appropriate action taken
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Knowledge of work procedures and practices related to the facilities services
- Experience within Health Care organisations
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational, communication and influencing skills
- Flexible and adaptable to monitoring schedules and hours of work
- Good teamwork skills
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.