Interim Drupal Content Migration – Immediately Required
Position: Drupal Content Migration
Period: 3 months (with possibility of extension)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Rate: £225 - £280 per day (Inside IR35)
Security: Basic DBS or willingness to attain one
Our client, a renowned Central Government organisation is seeking an experienced Website Builder, with background in Drupal to join their organisation in a remote working opportunity. The purpose of the role is to work alongside the In-Market and Digital Product teams to build, populate and publish our language sites to the required level of web standards, accessibility and compliance.
- Build web pages according to the agreed specification
- Populating web pages based on approved web copy
- Work effectively and collaboratively with In-market and Digital Product colleagues on assigned projects and activities
- Troubleshoot and ensure all appropriate features, components, content types, video and images render as expected on the finished website
- Meet website requirements and following best practices to publish sites to the organisation’s accessibility standards
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and or web applications
- Background with Drupal 7 or Drupal 9 in site building or an equivalent CMS
- Previous knowledge and experience working within Agile or Scrum
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below!