Dynamics 365 Consultant
Agency Reference Number: J76573
Venn Group is currently working with a Private Healthcare provider in London to recruit a Dynamics 365 Consultant to support with the discovery, design, configuration, testing and documentation piece of a project looking to utilise Microsoft Dynamics across the organisation.
Rate: Flexible – Part time / Full time options available
Location: Hybrid / Remote options
Duration: 6 months with further scope available
- Identify, develop and implement service improvement plans, policies and procedures for application delivery and support
- Ensure Dynamics 365 is meeting the clinical demands, requirements and needs for all staff members and departments
- Lead on and steer the organisation in how best to utilise MS Dynamics across various departments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience supporting and developing Microsoft Dynamics and the Power Platform, ideally within the Private Healthcare or Healthcare industry
- Experience of designing and delivering process improvement through automation
- Excellent writing and technical documentation skills to produce clear technical papers, requirements documents, project reports and Systems Architecture diagrams
- Proven ability to act as SME and guide organisations to fully utilise and benefit from the use of Dynamics 365.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you have received this role in error we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please do drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.