Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an Administrator within a well-established public sector organisation in Sheffield. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies. This role is based full time on site.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a high quality of administrative support for line managers.
Your duties will include:
- Produce basic reports from available data and help collate information
- To possess exceptional customer service skills, good IT skills and have some understanding of the principles of e-Rostering
- Undertake general office administrative duties, such as filing, photocopying and laminating documentation, client file preparation, taking accurate messages for clinical staff, organising meetings, sorting and collection of mail
- Compose non clinical correspondence on behalf of the teams
- Act as a general point of contact for the service, maintaining communication with a wide range of people including healthcare professionals, clients and their relatives
- Previous public sector experience
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.