Early Talent Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Early Talent Manager, with an established law firm based in Manchester. This is a permanent vacancy, and so candidates who are keen to continue their career in an award-winning firm would be best to apply.
The key role responsibilities are:
- Developing strategies to enable the organization to locate the best people, managing the process from start to finish
- Building relationships with educational institutions in order to attract early talent
- Collaborating with the wider HR team and Hiring Managers to ensure that all recruitment needs are met
- Reporting to key stakeholders within the firm, delivering project reports and updating the senior leadership team where appropriate
- Promoting diversity and inclusion throughout all recruitment practices
- Previous experience in an ‘Early Talent’ specific role is essential
- Experience working within a law firm, or professional services environment
- A passion for the promotion of diversity and inclusion
Annual Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 PA Depending on Experience
Working Hours: Full-Time, hybrid-working pattern (2 days on-site per-week)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Additional Benefits: Competitive annual leave, Private Medical & Dental Insurance, pension contributions and many more
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged, to avoid missing out on the opportunity.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency, and welcomes applications from all candidates.