Education Lawyer – 3 months rolling – Full Time – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority, who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for an Education and SEN Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (37 hours per week). The successful applicant can work a remote/hybrid basis.
- Refusal to issue/access
- Advising SEN team
- Dealing with Tribunals
- Instructions to the school
- Instructing counsel
- Qualified barrister/solicitor
- Ideally a background in education with public sector/local authority experience is required
- Private education Law experience will be considered too
- The successful candidate does not have to undertake own advocacy
- Experience specifically dealing with the relevant Special Educational Needs (SEN) legislation:
- Part 3 of the Children and Families Act 2014;
- SEN Code of Practice 2015;
- SEN Regulations 2014.
The ideal applicant will have recent experience working in a Local Authority.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.