Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in London, who are recruiting for an Education Lawyer within their well-established team.
- £43,815 to £51,903 per annum
- This role offers training courses, development, and career progression
Responsibilities of the Childcare Lawyer:
- Undertake work specialising in Education law
- Manage a full caseload and progress to completion
- Provide legal advice, conduct research, negotiate and agree on instructions from the clients
- Draft, prepare and process legal agreements and documents associated with matters in the area of Education Law
- Provide high quality legal advice
- Represent the local authority at SEN Appeal Tribunals and Judicial Review matters relating to Education Law
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as an Education Lawyer within Local Government or Private Practice
- Solicitors, Barristers and people with a CILEX qualification will be considered
- Hold a current Practising Certificate
- The ability to attend the office once a week or once fortnightly
Interested? For further information on this Education Lawyer Vacancy, please contact Manasvi Kale at Venn Group.
Please do not hesitate in applying for this position.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.