Vacancy Ref: 7078770
A position has arisen for an Educational Psychologist within a prestigious local authority in the South West. This role is unable to be conducted remotely and will require face to face contact.
Location: South West
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £450 per day Umbrella
IR35 Status: Inside
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing advice for Education Health and Care needs assessments in accordance with SEND code practices
- Conducting face to face work within schools in the designated area
- Reporting Assessments to the principle and deputy educational psychologist
- Experience with SEND guidelines and modern care practices
- Prior Educational Psychologist roles with relevant references
This position is an excellent opportunity to make a positive change within a number of young people’s lives to ensure they have the best chance moving forward and get the proper care and support they need in school.
For further information, please contact Olli Attwood on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to OAttwood@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.