Start Date: ASAP
Rate: Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience (Inside IR35)
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
Duration: 3 months initially (likely to extend)
Our client is currently looking for an EHCP officer to join one of their Area Teams. You will be part of a team who maintain high standards of professional practice whilst also working in the best interests of children and young adults.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference and continue to develop the good work identified in the Area SEN inspection June 2023.
- Responsible for the statutory processes which will include coordinating annual reviews, writing and updating plans and ensuring that outcomes are set that focus on Preparation for Adulthood.
- Collaborate with schools, further education establishments, care, health services and other agencies to ensure the timely provision of support for children and young people with SEND
- Take a lead in an area of work such as Tribunals/New Assessments/Complex Casework/Annual reviews/Post 16.
- Ensure that EHC Plans are taken through appropriate decision-making processes to agree the allocation of resources in accordance with relevant statutory requirements and guidelines.
They are looking for an individual who has:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A Good working knowledge of SEND and relevant legislation
- An understanding of the nature and importance of co-production and partnership working
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.