Venn Group: Project Engineer – Electrical
Recruitment Agency reference: 6998200
6 Month initial Contract
Plymouth - Devon
£45 per hour
Candidates must satisfy security requirements
A high profile Defence organisation is recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer join a large infrastructure upgrade and modernisation programme within the dockyard
· To assist the Discipline Lead in delivery of the electrical engineering work packages to the required scope, quality, schedule and cost
· Responsible for managing the technical deliverables of the electrical engineering packages in line with the planned deliverables agreed by the Discipline Lead
· Manage one or more technical design packages agreeing project related objectives, managing designer performance and making appropriate technical management responses
· Ensure that the design documentation covers the scope of operations required by the Project Manager and is produced to agreed standards, schedule and budget
· Plan for effective project implementation, identifying key factors and leading the project’s technical planning process
· A valid SC Clearance or eligible for SC clearance
· Chartered Engineer or working towards, registered with Engineering Council
· Design of high and low voltage electrical distribution systems
· Demonstrate relevant knowledge and skills required in the technical management of complex design development throughout the design lifecycle
· Experience of the design support to construction, operation, refit/repair of conventional and nuclear submarines and/or facilities
· Design of electrical building services
· NUC0793 Nuclear Plant Foundation Course Module 1.
· NUC0794 Nuclear Fundamentals (Foundation) Course Module 2.
· NUC0911 Introduction to Safety Engineering
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ashley Kingscote and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.