Temporary Electrical / Mechanical Labourer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7185830/001
A position has arisen for Electrical / Mechanical Labourer within a leading Healthcare NHS Trust in West Yorkshire. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis.
The successful candidate must have experience working alongside a Electrical / Mechanical operative
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for cleaning internal and external areas of ventilation plants, workshops and sanitary ware as well as cleaning light fixtures, shades and diffusers in accordance with H&S Standards
- Identified and record utility meter readings
- Responsible for carrying out ward/dept weekly flushing and drench shower flushing
- Complete inspections to nurse call handsets and carry out planned and reactive maintenance to grease traps
- Carry out external and internal light inspections, and replace and light bulbs identified
The successful candidate should have:
- Driving Licence would be desirable
- Standard DBS will be carried out on all successful candidates
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.