Venn Group has been approached by a Housing Association to recruit for an Electrician on a temporary ongoing contract.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working as an Electrician.
The duties, of which experience is essential, will include:
- Responsible for installing kitchen appliances, sockets & lights (cables are already in place)
- Completing 1st Fix on Kitchens
- Planned maintenance work – one site locations
- Social housing properties
- Carrying out testing on completion of refurbishment – including fuseboards
The successful candidate will have:
- 18th edition
- NVQ level 3
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent is desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport (to get to site)
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.