Venn Group have been approached by a social housing provider in Greater Manchester to recruit for an Electrician on a 6 month ongoing temporary basis, with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Your duties will include:
- EICR testing on tenanted and void domestic properties & commercial properties
- Complete EICR certificates
- Sign off the tests
- Day to day repairs on social housing properties
The successful candidate must have:
- 18th Edition
- 2391 or 2394/ 2395
- NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations
- Full UK Driving Licence (van provided)
It is essential the successful candidate has their own hand tools and a full UK Driver’s Licence (as a van is provided).
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.