Job Title: Electrician
Job reference: J61169
We are currently recruiting for an Electrician with a large subcontractor to work within multiple NHS Trusts.
Duties will include:
- Carry out repairs, installation works and planned maintenance on electrical services, plant and non-medical equipment
- Undertake training and development to increase core trade knowledge and understand the basics of mechanical engineering/other trades
- Comply with Safe Systems of Work together with all relevant statutory regulations such as Health & Safety, COSHH, HTMs and other guidance documents
- Use relevant specialist tools and calibrated equipment, PPE and risk assessments on each task to ensure minimal H&S risk
- General duties include repairing pumps, boilers, catering equipment, bedpan machines and general electrical work, as well as a wide range of preventative maintenance
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ / City Guilds
- City & Guilds 2380 BS7671 Wiring Regulations (18th Edition) would be desirable (17th edition accepted)
- Previous experience in hospitals/NHS would be desirable
- Full UK driving licence and transport would be desirable
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Dan Fowler at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.