Permanent Property Lawyer
Our client who is one of the UK’s leading property finance firms are recruiting for a Property Lawyer to assist their dynamic team on a permanent basis. The candidate must be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer who is able to work within a busy, established and successful property team.
- Dealing with property finance matters for our banking clients
- Handling commercial property transactions and some real estate finance transactions
- Office based role in Essex
- Permanent role
- ASAP start, however, the firm are willing to wait for the right candidate
- Competitive salary
- Candidate must ideally have 2 years PQE+
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise their workload efficiently
- Great work/life balance
This is a great opportunity for an experienced property lawyer looking to gain more exposure within commercial property and real estate finance transactions working within a sociable, inclusive and fun environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Adriana Patel on 0207 010 9003 or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.