Venn Group have been approached by a social housing provider in the Northeast to recruit for an Electrician on a permanent contract.
Your duties will include:
- Responsive day to day electrical repairs on tenanted properties
- Installation, testing and repair work to appliances including fire alarms and emergency lighting
- Producing EICRs
- Keeping a detailed record of all work carried out
The successful candidate must have:
- 18th Edition
- ECS Card
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in relevant field
- Full UK Driving Licence (van provided)
- Standard hours 37 per week Monday to Friday
- Where required to be on call, an on-call retainer of £30 per day is paid, together with overtime paid if called out
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company van & fuel card
- Generous pension scheme
- Make big savings on day-to-day expenses with discounts on shopping, groceries, holidays and days out
- A number of training and development opportunities
- All power tools, equipment and workwear provided
- Will be based within our Ashington / Durham maintenance teams.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.