Recruitment Agency Reference:7191910
A position has arisen for an Electrician placed within a highly reputable Healthcare organisation situated in Gloucestershire. This role takes responsibility for the maintenance of all electrical components across the site on a temporary – ongoing contract.
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out PPMs and reactive maintenance on various electrical components across the site
- Examples of requirements include defective lights, control panels, plant and other various equipment
- Diagnosing and repairing faulty equipment as directed by supervisors
- Completing required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Liaising with Senior Managers and clinical staff in regards to any problematic situations
- Ensuring Health & Safety across the site at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working within commercial organisations previously and be 18th edition qualified
- Please note, an updated DBS will be required for this positon
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.