Employee Relations Advisor:
Venn Group are currently partnered with a large healthcare organisation in the Manchester area who urgently require an interim fulltime Employee Relations Officer.
The key role responsibilities are:
· Managing the inbox regarding Employee Relations
· To contact the managers and provide advice and then come to a solution
· Manage low caseload of low risk ER cases- offering advice and guidance to managers
· Manage cases e.g. Disciplinaries, grievances, investigations, long/short term sickness
· Maintain the case system to ensure all information is up to date
· Take inbound/ outbound calls to provide real-time advice
The successful candidate must have experience within employee relations.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions roles, please contact Chloe Dunkley on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or email@example.com