Interim HR Recruitment Solutions
Employee relations Business Partner – Immediately Required
Where: Bristol – Hybrid working available
Salary: £35,333 - £42,155 (Pro rata)
Duration: Contract (6 months +)
Vacancy reference: 68648
Hours: Full time
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Employee relations Business Partner for our client – a prestigious educational institute in the South West
Duties will include:
- Coach and support managers involved in complex HR processes.
- Support cases that result in employment tribunal proceedings, providing a strategic approach to the management of claims.
- Attend internal and external meetings to provide specialist advice and guidance and represent the team.
- Carry out detailed assessment and analysis of complex people related issues using specialist knowledge to help managers identify appropriate solutions
- Contribute to University wide projects using specialist knowledge to advise on and oversee operational aspects of organisational change.
- Design and deliver workshops and training sessions for managers on a range of HR and people management related subjects.
- Oversee the co-ordination of hearings and, where necessary, participate in disciplinary, grievance, capability, and appeal hearings as appropriate.
- Support and advise managers on the HR implications of change management programmes including workforce development, modernisation and work or role redesign, restructuring, redeployment, retirement and redundancy.
- CIPD level 5 – or studying towards
- Experience with highly complex ER work
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Max Clifford or Peter Roberts from the HR recruitment team on 01179 308760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.