Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Employee Relations Manager for a Private Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This role is initially for 3 months with the possibility of being extended, paying between £23-25 per hour.
The role is working from home with occasional National travel to other sites across the United Kingdom. All travel expenses will be covered.
The successful candidate will have experience supporting HR Managers and Line Managers with Employee Relations Casework, most notably, Sickness Absence & Disciplinaries.
- Acting as first point of contact for mangers and employees
- Advising all managers on all aspects of ER casework to include sickness absence, performance management, capability, attendance management and disciplinary cases
- Providing managers with the tools to enhance their understanding and skills when dealing with internal grievance, discipline & bullying & harassment investigations
- Proactively monitoring sickness absence triggers throughout the region, ensuring managers have the correct training and resources to implement the absence management process in accordance with company policy
- Supporting the wider HR team with recruitment
- Contributing to, reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures to ensure services are innovative and responsive to business needs whilst ensuring current legislation is adhered to
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Philip Mylona on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.