Venn Group are currently partnered with a global leading Investment Manager who are looking to adopt a End-User Technology Analyst to join their IT Team in their London based office.
Responsibilities and Impact:
In this role, you will be responsible for the effective delivery, adoption, and support of end user and workplace technologies within our EMEA offices. This includes but is not limited to the entire desktop computing ecosystem (Citrix virtual desktop, Office 365, Windows and Apple OS, etc.), mobile devices (MobileIron, Intune, iOS, Android, Chromebooks, etc.), communication and collaboration tools (Zoom, Symphony, Slack, etc.), file services, telephony, and desktop software. Your scope will extend across all business units as well as engaging with technology peers on a global scale.
- Serve as a strategic partner, trusted advisor, and relationship manager for our business users, acting as the representative of enterprise technology.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering teams, and business-aligned technology teams to provide feedback on products and services and contribute to new solutions.
- Manage customer expectations and elevate client experiences by utilizing quantitative metrics and client feedback analysis to ensure top-tier service across our technology portfolio.
- Leverage your expertise to be a subject matter expert on end-user technology, adeptly understanding the product portfolio and its support requirements.
- Take ownership of incident tickets and service requests, overseeing the entire lifecycle, from logging and review to escalation, knowledge article updates, and coordination with technology teams.
- Drive technology training and adoption efforts, leading end-user training, new hire training, and hosting Tech Bar sessions.
- Oversee the new hire experience, covering setup, applications, onboarding, and training processes.
- Lead the planning and implementation of workplace technology for new offices, alongside managing routine move, add, and change activities.
- Manage hardware procurement, disposal, and asset management, including regional equipment loaner programs.
- Take charge of regional mobile phone plans, procurement, and billing, ensuring optimal efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Audio Visual Services team to deliver a superior client experience.
- Establish regional partnerships with infrastructure teams, providing technical support and occasional travel to satellite offices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years of related experience, with a proven track record of supporting demanding and high-energy users.
- Demonstrated passion for technology coupled with a high-energy approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in business and technical writing, particularly in corporate settings.
- Strong presence and presentation skills, with an executive demeanor.
- Deep understanding of IT Service Management practices, ITSM program experience (e.g., ServiceNow).
- Outstanding troubleshooting, technical, and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows capabilities, including permissions, shares, folder redirection, roaming profiles, and distributed file systems (DFS).
- Expertise in Windows 10 and 11 operating systems.
- Strong familiarity with Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Active Roles interface.
- Proficiency in Cisco desktop phones and features.
- Familiarity with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Acumen in PC and server hardware (Dell, HP) and peripherals.
If this opportunity is something you feel like would be of interest to you, please apply within or send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org