Engagement & Wellbeing Worker urgently Required X3
Hours: 37 hours per week (shift rota to include days, nights, weekends and public holidays)
Pay: £10.00 per hour (£19,240pa pro rata)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for three Engagement & Wellbeing Workers within Nottinghamshire. This opportunity is looking for a candidates who are available at short notice and have previous experience of supporting those with complex needs within the community. Therefore individuals shall only be considered who obtain a full drivers licence with access to a vehicle.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Engage and build positive relationships with service users to offer reassurance, support and promote independence
- Ensuring that service users understand and follow rules and health and safety requirements
- Maintain a visible presence in and around the premises (both core, dispersed and bespoke where necessary) outside of support worker hours
- Ensure service users are seen regularly and in accordance with any support plans.
- Escalate issues relating to the safety and wellbeing of service users in accordance with New Roots policy
- De-escalate volatile and aggressive behaviours appropriately
- Respond appropriately to any emergencies and challenging situations
- Undertake health and Safety checks/routine checks on fire and other emergency systems and maintain records
- Ensure all rooms can be accessed by tenants and replacement keys/fobs be provided where necessary
- Previous experience in a related role
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.