Engineering Project Manager
12 month Contract
Milton Keynes (Hybrid)
£39 per hour (Umbrella)
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Project Manager to undertake a contract role.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Highly experienced automotive engineering manager
- High proficiency in MS Office suite
- Project cost management experience
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership and proactive delivery of Project KPI’s (QCT)
- Maintain understanding and visibility of the Vehicle development status against its performance metrics (quality cost timing KPI’s), and communicate to line management and
- Assistant Chief Vehicle Engineer accordingly taking recovery actions where necessary
- Lead the preparation for Milestone Meetings, working proactively and cross functionally with all stakeholders to ensure a good understanding of the development status and prepare recovery plans where necessary
- To coordinate cross functional & cross cultural global Alliance activities.
- Use strong analytical skills alongside technical knowledge to prepare, develop and review engineering proposals and schedules
- Promote, support and liaise with R&D engineering sections to: share project information, progress engineering concern resolution, facilitate cross-functional problem solving and manage project manpower against budgets
- Support production builds in Alliance plants in order to ensure closure of key concerns raised through production trials, safe -launch, test and evaluation using technical analysis/knowledge.
- Promote and co-ordinate cost reduction activities – to deliver vehicle cost targets – and quality/customer satisfaction improvement activities
- Where appropriate, propose and support with knowledge sharing and process improvement activities within the Department
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a global and high profile organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (email@example.com)