Environmental Health Officers (x3)
A large organisation in the West Midlands is looking to recruit 3 Officers within the COVID Team until the end of the financial year (31/03/2022) initially. They are ideally looking for qualified EHO’s, but they will consider TSO’s if you have COVID experience, or newly qualified Officers out of University.
Duties to include:
- To support and provide advice to local businesses with regard to COVID-19 compliance
- Help to inspect a variety of businesses across the City and continue to do so as England move through the COVID 19 Autumn and Winter Response Plan
- Work closely with businesses to support outbreak management, review risk assessments, and work with other stake holders such as Public Health England and West Midlands Police
- Be experienced at undertaking inspections of premises and securing compliance, the role will involve visits to premises to ensure they are covid-19 safe
- Have proven oral and written communication skills, be able to work on their own as well as being a team player and be capable of managing a heavy and varied workload
Duration: Until end of March 2022
Rate: £250-£350 per day via an umbrella company (IR35)
Full Time – 37 hours over 7 days – some out of hours work will be required.
Mixture of remote working and on-site visits
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV tothe Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.