EPR Data Analytics Project Manager
£312.96 (inside IR35)
The Data & Analytics Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of the of the Data and Analytics elements of the 3-Acute EPR Programme. As such will need to have both a strategic awareness of the EPR and three Trusts’ initiatives, together with an in depth and broad knowledge of technical systems and services (both current and future) that the EPR Programme may wish to adopt.
This role is highly specialised in its nature, as the post holder needs to be able to
- manage reporting responsibilities of ‘horizon scanning’ and designing complex systems integration and internetworking technologies for the Trust and its partners
- manage an extensive programme of analytical, data migration and reporting based projects within the EPR programme
The role will involve working with existing internal teams to consolidate a broad array of reporting and data migration requirements across the three Acute Trusts, onto standardised platforms whilst optimising project delivery. The role will be responsible for delivering multiple projects to time, cost and quality criteria which meet customer (both internal and external) requirements.
Specific areas of expertise and responsibility will include at least the following
- Data Quality
- Data management
- Business Informatics
- Information Systems
- Data Migration
- Data Science
- Data Warehousing
Due to the diverse nature of the role the ability to frequently switch between implementation, management, incident and problem resolution, strategy creation, supplier management and collaboration is required.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, project management, and implementation of BI and associated services across the three Trusts
- Responsible for identifying, planning and scheduling BI projects and refreshes. This includes the design of systems and the forecasting of spending as part of the overall EPR Digital strategies and capital planning
- Responsible for liaison and joint design of multi-disciplinary and multi-organisational solutions across partners and providers both inside and outside of the NHS
- The role is responsible for the creation, justification and presentation of investment cases related to the items identified in the EPR strategies and capital plan to executives and senior managers across the three Trusts
- Programme management of BI projects and the reporting elements of all projects
- Performing BI research activities and testing of new operating systems, services and applications to identify broader business benefits and cost savings
- Work in conjunction with the PMO to facilitate the development of the Incident/Problem/Change Management processes in order to manage the Service Desk against defined service level agreements and improve call resolution times