Agency Reference Number: J74201
Venn Group is currently working with an NHS Trust based in Kent, who are recruiting for an EPR Trainer with experience training users on Allscripts.
Rate: £20 per hour via an Umbrella company
Location: 5 days per week on site in Kent
Duration: 3 months
- Deliver high calibre EPR training in a complex healthcare setting
- Professionally deliver classroom-based training sessions and 1-1 sessions
- To develop comprehensive, up-to-date, version controlled user, trainer guides and documents
- Establish and monitor mechanisms to ensure all training materials are managed and adheres to Trust styles and is up to date
- Develop lesson plans with timings and be able to work within those timings during delivery
- Work collaboratively with clinical and operational colleagues to ensure training delivery criteria are met
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience training staff and users on Allscripts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presenting skills and deliver to large groups on occasions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you have received this role in error we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please do drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.