Agency Reference Number: 7035020
We are looking for a candidate to be part of an Acute NHS Trust to provide temporary support in a busy HR department. The post holder will play a key role providing specialist ER support to Medical staff in the organisation, as well as managing the ER and Transactional HR Team.
Day rate: £244.14 PAYE (band 8a)
Duration: 3-4 months
- Act as the first point of contact for any employee relations issues and as a specialist resource to managers providing advice on highly complex employee relations issues
- Effectively manage Medical & Dental cases (MHPS)
- To line manage, coach, supervise and develop a team of ER Advisors and HR Administrators to deliver a consistently robust and professional ER service
- To act as the professional HR Relationship Lead for the Trust, providing advice and support for a range of strategic workforce issues
- Liaise with ACAS to resolve matters at the early conciliation stage
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have recent NHS experience at a senior level
- Have experience with MHPS case management
We will also welcome CVs from those who have strong, senior ER experience within the public sector
To apply for this role or to find out about other NHS HR Jobs, please contact Rebecca Cass or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.