Venn Group is working with a Local Authority in London to recruit an ERP Change Manager who will be responsible for lead change initiatives and mitigate resistance utilising staff to work with you as “change agents”.
The ERP Change Manager will support the Project Manager to keep the project on-track through engaged staff and delivering a user-centric experience.
This role will be outside of IR35 and will require hybrid working in London.
Responsibilities in post:
- Develop and manage a detailed departmental project and service plans ensuring there is a robust mechanism for reviewing and implementing service improvements which contribute to the overall customer satisfaction
- Identify and engage key stakeholders central to the required business change, including mapping needs, expectations, concerns, and questions
- Deliver a change roadmap in conjunction with project sponsors / Project Manager
- Lead change initiatives, and mitigate resistance utilising staff to work with you as “change agents”
- Supporting the Project Manager to keep the project on-track through engaged staff and delivering a user-centric experience
- Develop the necessary coaching/training required to deliver the change
- Provide regular updates on effectiveness of the change work, showing progress and outcomes
- Promote and model the desired organisational values as well as the desired outcomes from the project
- Be an inspiration to the staff and the project team alike
- Be an enabler of procurement modernisation
- Experience working with E-procurement / ERP (or similar) programmes delivering business change
- Knowledge of Public Sector (preferably Local Authority) procurements
- Ability to collaborate and influence change from across services to improve service delivery
- The desirable candidate will have experience using “Panacea”
- Able to critically analyse and implement relevant changes to support the delivery of teams
If you would like more information about the role, please send your most recent cv to email@example.com.
Venn Group’s Recommendation Scheme: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.