A position has arisen for an Estates Officerwithin a highly regarded organisation based in Hertfordshire. This role will involve the management of key estates issues ensuring the general environment is maintained on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in basic maintenance, preferably within a commercial environment.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking minor repairs and undertake clearances
- Taking ownership for the overall tidiness of communal areas
- Working alongside contractors
- Dealing with repair related issues
- Monitoring tasks and producing health and safety information including risk assessments
- Providing reports on completed works
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in contract management
- A full UK driving license
- Basic DBS check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sabrina Garcha on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to Sgarcha@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.