Venn Group is currently working with a prestigious private healthcare organisation in Central London who are looking for an experienced Estates Supervisor to work on a 12 month contract (subject to extension).
- Will report to the Head of Estates
- To supervise the mechanical/electrical/building trade staff and specialist contractors
- Ensure the immediate and proper allocation of work, and the completion of such work in accordance with the performance monitoring system and to client satisfaction.
- Requirement to work with tools as necessary day to day, during emergencies and supporting staff
- Working 37.5 hours per week from 8am to 16.30 , Monday to Friday. You will be required to participate in a call-out rota system to assist the Company in responding to emergency situations.
- Overtime is available Sat / Sundays Note some will be compulsory to carry out works in normally occupied areas.
- Significant Experience in Statutory Compliance
- Will be required to work in a hands on role in M&E
The successful Estates Supervisor:
- Hospital experience (desirable and not essential)
- Must hold a trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant Electrical or Mechanical discipline
- Health and Safety Experience IOSH or other
- Will have significant experience in a building services environment with comprehensive mechanical and electrical knowledge ideally within a hospital setting
- Will be a team player ideally with supervisory / management experience
- Will be client-focused with a delivery oriented and ‘can-do’ approach to work
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and application of the various trade groups to be managed i.e. building works, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Good communication and customer service skills
Pay Band: £20 - £25p/h per hour (Inside IR35 legislation)
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with Ken Kittoe or Danny Meehan on call 020 7557 7667.