Vacancy Ref: 7083680
A position has arisen for an Estates Surveyor within a prestigious local authority in The South West to general practice surveyor who has commercial property management experience and who has extensive knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation. The portfolio is mostly retail with some offices.
Location: The South West
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £450 per day Umbrella
IR35 Status: Inside
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the delivery of the results in relation to the achievement of revenue and capital income targets; property appraisal or Landlord & tenant matters either personally or under the supervision of a Senior Estates Surveyor
- Ensure all results are delivered on time and within budget so as to meet the target assigned to the post holder as part of the team’s workload.
- Undertake difficult, and challenging tasks (eg primarily landlord and tenant matter but also portfolio management; development; and asset management work)
- Assist the Line Manager in establishing and implementing innovative, efficient and effective means (eg data systems) for the team or individuals to achieve successful results
- Undertake detailed investigations into the various Title and Town and Country
- Planning status of all the classes and types of property included in the Council’s estate
- Prepare submit and pursue Town and Country Planning applications for development and improvement of property in the team’s care as necessary
- A Relevant degree or masters and a Professional Qualification such as CIOB, MRICS or Project Management
- Significant experience of delivering surveying services
- An excellent knowledge of the Building Regulations and associated legislation
- A proven ability to research, problem solve, self-manage in relation to time and priority and produce written reports
For further information, please contact Olli Attwood or Peter Roberts on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to OAttwood@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.