We are currently working with a Local Authority who are looking for the assistance of an Interim Estates Surveyor to assist for a period of 3 – 6 Months.
Interim Estates Surveyor
Rate: £40 - £45 per hour (Inside IR35)
Duration: 3 – 6 Months with possible extension
Working Arrangement: Hybrid Working based in the Midlands
- Assist the Property Services Manager in the estate management service across all operational and non-operational buildings falling within the Council’s ownership
- Manage the letting of vacant floorspace and property across the Council’s estate
- Manage, review, and issue all licences for occupation across the Council’s estate
- Support the Council’s commercialisation agenda and to maximise the potential to derive revenue from the Council’s assets
- Liaise with the Council’s Finance and Accountancy teams to oversee the Asset Valuations contract
- Liaise with the Council’s appointed Asset and Portfolio Managers and Property Managers in respect of the properties acquired as part of the Capital Portfolio Fund
- Advise the Council on the valuation of its land and properties
- Support the disposal and acquisition of land and property by or for the Council
- Ensure that all tenant and licensees of properties, land and floorspace within the Council’s ownership are serviced appropriately
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in estate management, some of which should have been at a senior level managing others
- Hold membership of the RICS
- Have a sound knowledge of estate and valuation legislation and guidance
f you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.