Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Ex-Offenders Support Worker on behalf of a Housing Association based in Nottingham.
This is a community based role, full time on site.
Duration: 3 Months – 4 Months (Possible extension)
Hours: 37.5hrs – Monday – Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay Rate: £14.00 Via Umbrella
Duties will include:
- Engage with actual and potential referral agencies including local authority central access point/gateway services, statutory and voluntary sector agencies in order to generate referrals for the service as required
- Plan and deliver an effective support and safety plan with the service user referring to specialist agencies as required
- The progressions/outcomes identified, delivered and service user contact should be recorded, monitored, reviewed, and updated regularly and in line with contract requirements
- Ensure that properties are always adequately equipped, maintained, furnished, and cleaned
- Ensure the correct tenure and support agreement is issued and service users comply with these agreements, taking appropriate action in respect of noncompliance including non-engagement with support
- Empower and motivate service users to Identify and achieve desired outcomes. Actively engage with service users in decisions that affect them
- Develop a move-on plan with service users at the earliest opportunity, identifying realistic options for independent or more appropriate housing
- Support service users to undertake domestic tasks wherever possible, including practical assistance where they have not yet developed the skills
The successful candidate will have:
- An Enhanced DBS
- Previous experience working in this position
- Full licence with access to a vehicle
To apply for this role or to find out about other Housing roles, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Housing Recruitment team on 07515796050 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.