Based: between Cheltenham and Goucestershire 4 days a week - 1 day working from home
Duration: Temp (approx 2 months) - to perm
- To act as first contact on behalf of the Chair and Managing Director (MD), answering queries, filtering correspondence and bringing matters to their attention as necessary. Have the skills for investigating issues and proposing solutions when dealing with complex enquiries.
- Be responsible for diary management, ensuring all relevant parties are briefed on meetings, that corresponding paperwork is provided and that any travel or accommodation arrangements are organised and communicated.
- Receive highly confidential and sensitive information. Ensure such information is handled with care and tact. Using professionalism and judgement in all cases, redirecting information where necessary and drafting responses on behalf of the Chair and MD as and when required, being mindful of any deadlines associated with the information to be provided.
- To arrange meetings and take minutes as requested by the Chair and MD, ensuring the forward planner is kept up to date, drafting agendas, collating papers, finalising agenda items and timings, confirming attendees and ensuring the relevant Chair of the meeting is satisfied with the content. Send out papers and upload to Board paper portal in a timely manner. Also to ensure key personnel are briefed of actions and issues resulting from the meeting discussions.
- Take and transcribe formal minutes of meetings for business and board meeting to advance level, using IT packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, to create high level reports and minutes
- Maintain action/activity trackers where required ensuring that information is continually updated liaising with the relevant stakeholders to record latest action status.
This candidate does not neccasarily need public sector experience, or to have supported at C-suit/board level - however strong communication, some secretarial backgrund and the abiliy to be proactive is a must!
Please email on: email@example.com or call on 0117 930 8760